Model available are with 2:1 reduction and 6: 1 reduction for various shaft size.
REDUCTION GEARBOXES have been designed to allow the OEM or end-user more flexibility in engine choices. Gone are the long lead times, higher prices and reliance on one engine company to supply your gear reduction needs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1- Reduction Gearboxes are in stock and immediately available to satisfy your unique project demands.
- 2- Designed to fit most small (3/4" bore) 4-cycle engines. • Convenient bolt-on design adapts to most engine makes and models.
- 3- Provides flexibility in engine selection by eliminating the need to purchase costly special engines with lengthy delivery lead times.
- 4- Constructed of rugged, aluminum castings and precision machined gears for maximum longevity.
- 5- Features heat treated helical gears for quiet, optimum torque-carrying capacity.
- 6- Sports an industrial strength aluminum die cast housing. • Ball-bearing supported PTO shaft.
- 7- Reduction gearbox mounting kits available for various crankshaft configurations.